1. The marathon is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The minimum age eligibility for various marathons is as under:
• 200 Meters: 1 to 3 years (born on 10th June 2015 to 9th June 2017)
• 400 Meters: 3 to 5 years (born on 10th June 2013 to 9th June 2015)
• 700 Meters: 6 to 8 years (born on 10th June 2010 to 9th June 2012)
• 1 KM: : 9 to 12 years (born on 10th June 2006 to 9th June 2009)
• Costume Run – 200 Metres: 0 to 12 years (born on 10th June 2006 to 9th June 2018)
3. Any notice/information sent to the email address registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
4. All participants must respect and follow the regulations of the event, before, during, and after the race.
5. By registering for any of the event/marathon/run, you acknowledge and accept that you are aware that running is a sport and injuries may happen. You take full responsibility for your child’s participation in the Surat Kids Marathon and do not hold the Organizers of the organizers, sponsors or other organizing persons or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6. The Surat Kids Marathon’s organizing Committee has the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice.
7. Irrespective of your kids age and fitness status, it is recommended that you consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event/marathon/run.
8. You agree that you are aware of all risks associated with your child participating in this Event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
9. You agree that Surat Kids Marathon and associated companies or entities that organize the event/marathon/run shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
10. You agree to dress your kid appropriately for the Event. Inappropriate clothing includes, but not limited to, clothing or gear dangerous to other participants, unpleasant to other participants, carrying messages containing political or religious propaganda and advertising an individual name or organization that the Event Organizer does not acknowledge.
11. You agree that you will not use the event to promote or communicate by any means political or religious propaganda and advertising an individual name or organization that the Event Organizer does not acknowledge.
12. You also agree to discontinue your child participating in the event, if instructed so, by the Event Organizers or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
13. Copyright of images, photographs, articles, race records, and location information, covering the Event, and their usage right for TV broadcasting, newspapers, magazines and the Internet, belongs to the Event Organizer. Aforementioned copyright includes but not limited to names and other personal information such as age and address of participants mentioned in the article covering the event. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event at any time by the Organizers.
14. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Surat Kids Run or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
15. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organisers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event/marathon/run. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non- refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
16. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
17. It is mandatory for confirmed participants or their parents to visit the Expo to collect their running bib. If a participant is unable to attend the Expo due to unavoidable reasons, an authorized representative may collect the running bib on their behalf. Detailed instructions in this regard will be sent by email in due course to all participants.
18. Pickup and dropping off the participant, for any event, at the start line and finish line remains solely the responsibility of the parents/ guardian.
19. Participants will report to start line prior to the event start time. Any participant arriving after the event start time will not be eligible for participating in the event.
20. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the Organizers from time to time in the best interest of your kid’s health and Event safety.
21. All rights of decision, in all matters, at given point in time, solely remains with the Organizers.
Race Bibs & Kits Collection Terms & Conditions:
1. Race bibs and kits are to personally collected by the registered runners’ parents/guardians themselves and only from the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO during the days and hours announced.
2. Runner replacement(s), and/or change in the selected race, are not possible under any circumstances during collection of race bib and kits at the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO. Only validation of the runner’s data and update of his/her personal information is possible at that stage.
3. Race bibs and kits are not sent anywhere, under any circumstaces, either by regular mail or any other way to their rightful runner, before, during, or after the operating days and hours of the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO.
4. Race bibs and kits that are not properly collected during the operating days and hours of the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO, may not be collected under no circumstances thereafter.